Monday, November 2, 2009

Hike Report and the Next Hike

Here is a picture from the last hike. We had a great time with 15 internationals, and it was a really exciting time to be able to just relate to these students away from campus.

We are going to be going on another hike this coming weekend. It should be a lot of fun. We are going to hike around the Maryland side of Great Falls, which should be a lot of fun. I've heard from several people that it is a challenging hike. We hope to have a great turnout this next weekend like we did with our last hike. I'm hoping that several of my Muslim friends will be able to show up for this one, to have a great natural way to deepen relationships in a very casual, informal setting. I hope to post a picture from this next hike as well.

1 comment:

Jan Fanning said...

Great picture! Looks like a fun time and beautiful scenery!